A well known & respected London based Law Firm are souring for a Tax Associate to joins it practice. This team works in a supporting role to Corporate, Funds, Finance, Real estate, Employment & Pensions and Litigation services lines, hence the role is looking for a bright Tax Associate looking to work across taxes and work to build internal relationships across the business.
This role is ideal for a person in a niche area and looking to expand their technical remit across transactions, advisory and structuring.
Therefore technical agility across the following area is a must,
- public and private M&A transactions;
- group reorganisations and demergers;
- real estate matters, including corporate real estate transactions and property fund structures such as JPUTs, REITs and PAIFs;
- listed fund IPOs and secondary fund raisings;
- private equity transactions;
- corporate finance, leasing and asset finance; and
- tax disputes work.
Over time, the firm will support your technical development across all these area, hence if you like multiple taxes, technical delivery & a team where work flow in-wards with limited external business development, this is ideal for you.
Please call Una Ward on 07825036267 for a confidential conversation.