Role : Tax Senior
Salary: Up to £42,000
- Are you a Newly qualified or soon to be qualified Tax Senior, looking to take the next step?
- Are you looking to work with a curated and challenging client-base?
- Do you want to provide quality over quantity in a close-knit and dynamic team?
A boutique, full-service practice who boast an impressive portfolio of international clients are looking to recruit a tax senior into their expanding tax department.
What's great about this role?
- The team is sociable and there is a real family-feel to the atmosphere.
- The company places an emphasis on structured training and support to ensure their staff are always able to operate at an exceptional standard.
- The company is large enough to offer experience and major account exposure for professional development yet small enough to ensure that you receive the support and recognition for every contribution.
As Tax Senior, you will play a vital part in the team and report directly to the Director and Manager of the Tax Advisory team.
The role will focus predominantly on Corporate Tax and VAT Compliance, with a working split of 70% Compliance and 30% Advisory. There is scope to increase the latter and progression to manager and partner is genuinely possible!
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified or part qualified.
- At least 2 years' experience in an accounting environment, across a broad range of Corporate Tax and VAT issues.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills - you will be working in a close-knit team of 12 and you must be able to manage deadlines effectively!
- An enthusiastic team player - personality is key!
- An interest in developing junior team members
- Secondary Language
- Tax Consulting experience
- A working knowledge of accounts, personal tax, payroll.
- Previous experience of managing a small client portfolio.
What do clients think?
'They've kept in pace with our needs and provided support and advice whenever we have called upon them'
'Their level of service and professionalism has been outstanding'
I am looking for an ambitious and driven Tax Senior who wants to work in a unique and award-winning independent practice.
Interviews are taking place right now, so please contact Akhil straight away to be considered.
0207 269 6350
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR