UK property business currently looking to recruit a Tax Consultant.Must have partnership, PT & CT experience
Your new role
Based in Central London the Head of Tax for this business which happens to be the UK's leading independent property consultancy is seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to take responsibility for Personal, Partnership and Corporate Tax affairs of the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Allocation of the Partnership Profits between the Equity Partners for Inclusion in their personal tax returns to include; all sources of taxed and untaxed income, Deeds of Covenant, annual charges and annuities;
- Preparation of the Equity Partners Self Assessment Tax Returns including liaising with third parties and their agents where necessary;
- Advice and administration of payments to Inland Revenue to meet taxation liabilities;
- Individual tax surgeries for Equity Partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters;
- Ad hoc personal tax advice for Partners;
- Identification of tax planning opportunities and identifying most tax efficient methods for claiming reliefs for expenditure to reduce the Partnership and Corporate disallowables;
- Ad hoc tax planning as required;
- Financial planning for the Partners.
hat you'll need to succeed
It is likely that the successful individual will be ATT / CTA and or ACA / ACCA qualified with either a strong personal / private client or mixed tax background . Partnership Tax experience would be desired but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.