The UK's leading independent property consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced Tax Consultant.
Your new company
I'm working with the UK's leading independent property consultancy. They are looking to recruit an experienced Tax Consultant to take responsibility for all the Direct and Indirect Taxation matters of the Partnership and its various interests in the UK and overseas.
Your new role
- Calculation of Provisions required for Statutory Accounts of the Partnership and all UK corporate Entities.
- Completion of the Tax Computation for the Partnership and all UK Corporate Entities.
- Allocation of the Partnership Profits between the Equity Partners for Inclusion in their personal tax returns to include; all sources of taxed and untaxed income, Deeds of covenant, annual charges and annuities.
- Preparation of the Equity Partners Self Assessment Tax Returns including liaising with third parties and their agents where necessary.
- Advice and administration of payments to Inland Revenue to meet taxation liabilities.
- Individual tax surgeries for Equity Partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters.
- Ad hoc personal tax advice for Partners
- Identification of tax planning opportunities and identifying most tax efficient methods for claiming reliefs for expenditure to reduce the Partnership and Corporate disallowables.
- Ad hoc tax planning as required
- Financial planning for the Partners.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level and CTA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Will probably have worked in a professional environment with a range of Tax Clients with both a Partnership and Corporate structure.
- Experience of completing Tax Computations and personal tax returns
- Ideally experience using Digita
- A good working knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and other relevant Tax Legislation
- Broad understanding of international tax issues
- An analytical approach and a high level of administrative competence
- A high level of PC literacy including a good understanding of Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.