This is a opportunity to join a firm which puts Private Client Tax at the core of their business. Offering a substantial base salary, flexible working policy and a roue through to Partner based on individual goals.
The Director will work with both UK and international Private clients providing advisory across all wealth related tax matters for a HNW portfolio.
A further overview of the work provided includes:
- Advising trustees in relation to their UK tax obligations and issues arising for UK resident beneficiaries of offshore trusts. Providing advice to minimise UK tax exposure.
- Dealing with disclosures to HM Revenue & Customs in relation to UK tax issues arising on both UK situs and overseas assets.
- Advising international clients and their families regarding relocating to or leaving the UK and the applications of the UK's Statutory Residence Test.
- Advising both UK and non-UK domiciled individuals regarding their UK tax exposure and providing advice regarding wealth planning.
- Planning for clients before they become UK resident or before they become deemed domicile in the UK for UK tax purposes.
- Advice regarding the holding of UK residential and commercial property in various offshore structures and considering the costs of removing assets from or putting assets into various offshore structures.
- Advising families and family offices regarding their UK filing obligations in respect of the individuals and the holding of UK and offshore assets.
- Providing advice regarding the use of a Family Investment Company and other wealth management structures
The role would suit a Director who is seeking a route to Partner or the chance to work with one of the UK's leading Private client teams. The applicant may also be a Senior Manager looking for a route to Director or a immediate move to Director level dependent on experience.
To apply, please follow the link below or to discuss in confidence, please contact Lee Redding on 077255 47592
Pure is the UK's market leader in Tax appointments and we would be well positioned to provide a overview of both this role and the market in general.