Experienced qualified practice accountant ACA CTA ACCA with a tax bias in Southampton practice firm
Your new firm
You will be working for one of South Coast's leading independent accountancy practice firms.
Your new role
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a qualified accountancy professional with good practice-based experience to join as a full-time Tax Focused Client Manager at our clients Southampton office.
Based on the outskirts of Southampton, you will manage a diverse portfolio of clients including owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, not for profit organisations and other entities, with the aim of delivering a prestige service and a single point of contact.
As part of the firm's fast growing and enthusiastic team, you will possess a strong attention to detail and will work closely in assisting the Partners and Directors with a variety of projects, using their wide range of accountancy and taxation skills.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
* Have an excellent understanding of current taxation and accounting topics
* Possess sound organisation, self-direction and communication skills
* Be able to project manage and bring assignments to full completion
* Enjoy taking responsibility and seeking opportunities to shine
* Be driven to expand their portfolio and be a part of an ambitious, growing office
* Be able to problem solve, thinking creatively and commercially
* Work well as part of a team, proactively coordinating with others to continue delivering a quality driven and caring service to our highly valued clients
What you'll get in return
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be provided for the successful candidate along with plenty of scope for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.