A highly regarded International Law Firm is looking to appoint an experienced Tax Disputes and Investigations solicitor to the team.
The practice has developed a strong Private Client and Corporate Tax offering, and following the appointment of the leader of the Investigations team 2+ years ago they are ready to continue building this offering.
Working directly with the Head of the Tax Investigations and Disputes business, you'll effectively be second-in-charge; this will require tenacity and experience to:
- Consult with clients on complex Corporate & Private Client Tax Disputes
- including HNWIs, Family Offices, Trusts, International companies and listed entities
- Provide sounds advice and consultancy in respect of contentious matters
- Generate new business through active and passive Business Development techniques
- Lead a team of associates and junior solicitors (in time)
As a two person team, with resource available from the wider Corporate and Private Client Tax teams, you'll have control and responsibility over your career - with huge scope for growth through to Partner.
The role is ideally offered to 2-4 year PQE Associates with exceptional experience in this space.
For more information, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or Chris.Davey@pro-legal.co.uk