- Are you at Senior level who has missed out on a recent promotion?
- Is working from home one day per week appealing to you?
- Would you like to work with a very well connected Tax Investigations Partner?
- Or are you working at HMRC and would be keen to pursue a client consulting career?
A forward-thinking Top 10 in Manchester is seeking an Assistant Manager or Associate level candidate to join their excellent established tax investigations team.
This AM level role will be a key part of the tax investigations team but also working with the wider taxation team. They have a very strong investigation pipeline were you will be working alongside a number of well-connected Partners to ensure you are driving the business forward whilst leading client engagements and delivering on various disputes and disclosures.
This role would suit an Investigations candidate who is keen to progress their career within this well-established team following:
- COP9 (CDF) Serious Tax Fraud
- Offshore disclosure (e.g. LDF, WDF)
- COP8 (Marketed avoidance, offshore structures etc)
- Tax enquiry management, individuals and corporates
- Residence and domicile challenges
- Tax dispute resolution including Mediation (ADR) to litigation (Tax tribunals)
- Resolution of participation in tax avoidance schemes
- Tax risk management principles e.g. Senior Accounting Officer
- Tax administration advice
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation regarding the Investigations market, please contact Ashleigh Polakiewicz. 020 7269 6324, email@example.com