Tax investigations Senior Manager - Global Consulting firm - (the client is happy to look at Flexible working & Part time arrangements)
Salary - up to £90,000 + Allowances
- Are you looking to join a market leading Tax Disputes & investigations practice?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- What's great about this role?
- By revenue the firm is the largest pure tax disputes & investigations practice and also boast an impressive head count!
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance and have an incredibly open mind on flexible working situations
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and 70% of their work is externally referred
- As a Senior Manager in the Tax Investigations practice you would work closely with the leading Tax investigations partners and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- You will actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients and develop your personal portfolio
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- Working with both Private Client & Private Business portfolio
What will you need to succeed?
- Coming from a Tax Consulting or Legal background
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of Taxation
- With some post qualified experience
- Educated to a degree level or CTA or ACA qualified
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6321
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.