£83000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Pension and bonus
0207 464 4242
26 days ago
“If You Are the Smartest Person in the Room, Then You Are In the Wrong Room”
The only way to keep progressing and growing as a professional is to be around people you can bounce ideas off and learn from. If you are never challenged you will stagnate. Only by having great people around you, can you truly grow as a professional.
Why work with average?
I am recruiting for a team that consists of exceptional individuals with a track record of dealing with the most interesting complicated projects in tax investigation. This is a consultancy that has some of the best people in the business working for it. The technical team provide advice in a range of tax areas that include investigations. There is a number of specialists in this area and a senior partner who is very successful at generating work.
Fast growing = opportunity
The consultancy has grown rapidly thanks to external investment and a strategy that has focused on investing in specialist areas. The business leader is highly entrepreneurial and is great at running events that boost the firm’s profile. The tax team is set to double in size over the next few years and there will be a clear need to bring up senior people.
Progression is real. The last hire at a similar senior level made partner in 3 years.
• As a senior manager you will have a forward facing role with your own portfolio. You’ll be involved in the whole process – from winning work to dealing with detailed investigation issues. You will have a large degree of responsibility and autonomy with your own clients.
• You will take a pro-active approach to spotting opportunities that will lead to high level complex projects with. Alongside your team, it will be your role to provide innovative solutions to these projects.
• You will deal with the revenue enquiries and all relevant correspondence.
• You will assist in supervising junior members of your team.
• You will be involved in marketing the consultancy and get involved in the various marketing activities the consultancy undertakes.
Choose an agency that works for you
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.