Up to £85,000
- Are you a tax professional working within industry who is looking to make a step-up into a senior, standalone Tax Manager position with an advisory focus?
- Do you want more autonomy in your career?
- Perhaps you would like to work for an innovative and globally recognised business within the media industry?
What's great about this role?
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible working opportunities
- Take ownership of the function as the tax subject matter expert
- No two days are the same and always busy with interesting projects
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Dealing with all areas of tax advisory, compliance and reporting for the UK Group
- Reporting to the Group CFO
- Working with a collaborative tax team based in the parent company's global headquarters whom you'll also be working with
What do the team think?
"For me, this is the best possible role for someone looking for their second in-house move"
"A creative environment with opportunities to grow. A company with the employee in the forefront of their minds"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax knowledge
- Autonomous, highly personable self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR