North London Tax Jobs, London Tax Jobs, Tax Manager Jobs
Your new company
My client are a leading medical specialist firm of Chartered Accountants, based in North London, who are looking to recruit a qualified tax manager to manage our tax department and deal with a significant client portfolio of partnership and personal clients.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, sole traders and partnerships
- Providing a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
- Preparing tax computations for income tax and corporation tax purposes
- Calculating client tax liabilities
- Preparing letters to clients that accompany their tax returns
- Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with client tax investigations that may arise
- Preparing client VAT returns
- Dealing with new client administration
- Ensuring tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
- Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working unsupervised
- Planning your work and building a good rapport with clients
- Managing your own emails and workload
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified tax specialist with some experience in a practice environment.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.