Working as part of a small tax function for the EMEA group of businesses you will work closely with the Head of Tax for the region in covering direct taxes.
- Working with senior leadership of tax planning opportunities across the region, including support on various issues around acquisitions/disposals, expansions to new territories, WHT etc
- Income tax provisioning and income tax accounting
- Review of compliance across the country region, including working with third party suppliers
- Assiting on tax audits
- Work closely with the Head of Tax on specialist project work.
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Big 4 experience
- good international tax compliance, group reporting and some advisory experience (highly desirable)