Tax Manager - 12 month contract
A well known International company in the Tech sector is looking for a Tax Manager for a 12 month contract to cover the current incumbents maternity leave.
Reporting into the Tax Director, this role will take responsibility for the groups tax compliance and will be exposed to global tax advisory.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Preparation and filing of UK CT returns, VAT returns, R&D claims, PSA return and overview of employment taxes.
- Manage preparation of overseas corporate income tax and VAT/ GST returns.
- Oversee preparation of US Federal/ state returns.
- Calculate tax provisions and prep tax disclosures.
- CT and VAT return preparation is essential
The company will offer a generous package with a salary up to £80000 per annum + bens.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.