A world-renowned manufacturing blue-chip is currently seeking a Tax Manager to take responsibility for their UK tax function.
The Tax Manager will take control of and manage UK taxes for the group This is an exciting role covering compliance, reporting, and advisory elements. The role will be predominantly UK focused but will also involve both EMEA and international tax aspects.
- Preparation & submission of UK direct tax returns and maintaining up to date and accurate details on file.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- On-going assistance with group-wide tax policies, for example, transfer pricing
- UK employment tax advice to HR/payroll
- Work with external advisors on ad-hoc international tax projects.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified, with experience of reporting under IFRS
- Experience of corporate tax compliance and Alphatax software would be beneficial
- Relevant exposure to international tax issues, VAT would be advantageous
- Committed team player with an enthusiastic and persuasive attitude