Pure are working with a leading global insurance and Fortune 100 company. They require a newly qualified Tax Specialist to join the team and adhere to their company values while they grow and develop within the role.
The role encompasses a mixture of compliance reporting, direct tax and advisory services. You will be responsible for the UK corporation tax, financial reporting and liaising with the European branches.
- Experience with UK direct tax compliance
- UK and US GAAP accounting standards knowledge
- Finalist or newly qualified ACA or CTA
- Experience providing tax advice to wider finance teams
- Strong communicator, able to liaise with senior stakeholders and provide sound advice
- Experience within large, complex organisations
- Experience with US and European tax
- Financial Services sector experience
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or any other opportunities, please send your CV or call on 020 7429 4417