This high profile organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of well known branded goods and operations in over 36 countries, employing over 77,000 employees worldwide.
With a good sized Group Tax Team and track record for developing future leaders, you will enjoy a varied and exciting career path. Furthermore, the level of commercial engagement is truly exceptional, and a clear reflection of how well profiled the Group Tax Team is, within the corporate head quarters.
As Tax Manager, your principal area of concern will be to assist the Group with UK corporate tax compliance and advisory projects including corporate financing, M&A and supply chain.
Corporate tax compliance and risk management
- Preparation of a number of the UK group corporation tax returns
- Assistance with ancillary compliance activities, for example support the businesses with
- R&D claims, dealing with HMRC queries, CFC calculations, transfer pricing support
- Compiling tax disclosures and supporting workings for UK GAAP accounts
Group tax reporting and control
- Year-end process and preparation of the tax disclosures for the group consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Interim reporting
- Internal budget and quarterly forecasting
Advisory and project work
- Supporting the businesses in relation to tax queries
- Assisting with other tax team projects, for example total tax data, country-by-country
- Provide tax advice for M&A projects
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Proven UK corporate tax compliance experience
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Discretionary bonus
- Prestigious offices in a prime Central London location
- Excellent pension scheme
- Rising holiday entitlement
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula-Partners directly;