Tax Manger job Basingstoke Alton Hampshire ATT CTA
Your new company
This local firm with 3 offices and 6 partners seeks a Tax Manager to join their team to work on a mixed portfolio of clients. The role is 60% compliance and 40% advisory work
Your new role
- Manage the tax compliance matters of a varied portfolio of clients, which is a mixture of directors and high net worth individuals whose tax affairs are of varying complexity, including, partnerships and trusts.
- Ensure all statutory tax returns are completed and filed on time.
- Ensure that clients are kept informed about their obligations and deadlines and that they are kept up to date with any relevant changes in legislation.
- Identify and discuss with partners opportunities for tax planning.
- Build relationships whether by face to face meetings or email.
- Notify the Tax Partner informed of any issues.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as requested
- Provide support to partners on advisory and project tax work, covering Trusts, Estates, Personal Tax, business and corporate taxes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA or ATT qualified with experience of managing a mixed portfolio of clients. The portfolio is weighted to the Private Client side.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependent on experience, along with a parking permit, fantastic offices in a listed building and work with a collaborative and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.