Advisory heavy role, Tax Manager for a large multi-national technology business. Focused on UK Corporation Tax and VAT in the UK & EU.
Large multi-national technology business
The Tax Manager role is an advisory role for UK Corporation Tax and VAT in the UK & EU.
- Report to the Head of Tax and Central Tax teams to ensure the Group's overall global tax strategy is delivered
- Manage the Corporation Tax compliance function (outsourced)
- Manage UK Group tax accounting and tax reporting (overseeing)
- Provide technical tax and project management support (local and global projects; R&D, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, withholding taxes etc.)
- Provide VAT advice and support on structuring of business transactions (domestic and international)
- Lead and support RO in respect of HMRC Direct / Indirect tax audits and manage improvements
- Assist Foreign Trade and GS teams (Controlling / Finance) to fulfil tax requirements
- Support Business units achieve SAO tax compliance and annual tax reporting requirements
- Oversee tax compliance requirements and related structuring of operations in Ireland
The Tax Manager must be ACA / ACCA qualified and, ideally, be a CTA specialist with 3+ years post qualification experience.UK corporation tax experience and strong awareness of UK and EU VAT. Experience gained in a large international group is desirable.
- £65,000-75,000 + car + 20% bonus + benefits
- Currently working from home, office access available if necessary, longer term flexible working options
- Onsite free parking
Flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings. Company car/car allowance cash