Tax Manager job Private Client Top 10 Portsmouth Hampshire
Your new company
This rapidly expanding Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants is going from strength to strength as is becoming the premier firm to work with on the south coast. They offer flexible working and an excellent and diverse client base. They seek a Tax Manager to join their Private Client team.
Your new role
- Manage a team of 5 people
- Report directly to the Tax partner
- Manage a portfolio with a wide range of clients including UHNWI, partnerships. OMBs, non-domiciles, non-residents and trusts
- Deal with a variety of different tax issues
- Oversee the compliance of the portfolio and offer advisory services to clients
- Lead client meetings
- Review the work of your team
- Manage WIP and client billings
- Conduct yearly reviews and appraisals for your team
- Ensuring the team receives sufficient training and opportunity to expand their knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with experience of managing a team. You will have experience of managing a portfolio and knowledge on a wide variety of private client tax issues. Excellent verbal and written communication is needed.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £55,000 plus an extensive benefits package. Flexible working options available, including a hybrid working arrangement of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home when offices re-open. On-site parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.