I am currently recruiting a Tax Manager position for a global investment company. This is a newly created role as a result of the company's continual growth. You will report directly into the Head of Tax and be responsible for a broad remit across corporate, indirect and employment tax. The ideal candidate will have extensive funds experience either straight from the Big 4 or in a similar inhouse role.
- Management of corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Review of the VAT returns and processes.
- Providing advice to Partners in relation to the funds, including offshore funds.
- Tax structuring.
- Assist with tax accounting processes, including current and deferred tax and related disclosures in financial statements.
- Review of key tax reconciliations.
- Liaison with external advisors.
- 2 years PQE as a minimum (ACA/CTA or equivalent).
- Experience with offshore funds and private equity transactions.
- Experience dealing with UK based and international external advisors.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.