An exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager
Your new company
One of the leading providers in its field this company have over 130,000 customers nationwide. Everything that this organisation do is about their customers, communities and people, any profit made is re-invested in improving service.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join the team in Greater Manchester on a Permanent basis. Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, you will undertake all taxation work including VAT, Corporation tax and Employment Tax for Group entities including tax planning, compliance and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience of taxation compliance either in a practice or industry role.
- Proven experience of leading on the delivery of taxation compliance activities and the application of relevant regulations.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials.
- Experience of taxation.
- Recent experience of audit or accounts preparation either in a practice or industry role.
Essential Qualifications required: CCAB or CIMA qualified & ATT or CTA Tax Qualifications
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary of £55,227 rising to £58,134 after 12 months service
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays for a great work/life balance
- On-going support and training to achieve your targets and really get to know the business.
- Amazing opportunities to develop your career internally and support from managers to do so.
- Access to Simply Health Scheme - claim back every day medical expenses.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee assistance programme
- Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Thank you awards - by nomination
- Aspire programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training & E-learning courses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.