Tax Manager - Corporate Tax - Predominantly Real Estate Clients - £60,000-£80,000
Due to significant growth following several real estate client wins a position for an experienced Tax Manager has arisen in our client's office. The role offers the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most exciting clients in real estate, helping to support them as they navigate an ever increasingly complex tax environment.
Your new company
Small young and dynamic practice in East London.
Your new role
- Grow and maintain relationships with clients both existing and new clients
- High level management of the successful delivery of compliance and reporting engagements.
- Providing exceptional client service
- Working collaboratively with the other tax specialist teams
- Help staff develop through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Lead team initiatives, covering all aspects of leading a successful team
What you'll need to succeed
Corporate, Personal Tax and Real Estate client experience from an in-house tax or practice background is desirable.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills, business development skills, able to identify and convert opportunities
- Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to create and sustain effective teams
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff
- Ensure delivery of quality work
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner ACCA / CTA
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary plus benefits, you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Additionally, there is room for progression into a senior manager.