Interim Tax Manager **Option to work remotely**
Pure are currently recruiting for an interim tax manager to cover maternity leave for 8 months. You will be part of the UK tax team for an international energy company with oversight of the global entities.
You have the option to work from several office locations or work fully remotely.
- Review and deliver the group tax reporting, whilst liaising with finance and external auditors
- Produce tax transparency reports, monitor legislative developments and upgrade processes
- Continuously develop systems and processes
- Review UK and overseas corporate tax returns and statutory accounts disclosures, where appropriate
- Manage SAO process
- Oversight of UK R&D claim preparation, interest restrictions, WWDC and transfer pricing positions
- Develop and maintain procedures to oversee tax compliance globally
- Analytical review of VAT returns in material jurisdictions and monitoring indirect tax risks
- Advise the business on Substantial Shareholding Exemption, Debt Capping, Controlled Foreign Companies and other legislation involving Group numerical analysis/modelling
- Ad hoc advisory to the business on M&A advisory and due diligence
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- UK and international tax reporting and compliance review experience
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.