This is a primarily advisory Tax Manager position, focusing on international and corporate tax, for a globally leading investment bank.
A globally recognised multinational investment bank. Our client has operations in over 20 countries.
- This is a primarily advisory Tax Manager position, focusing on international and corporate tax
- Undertaking research into technical tax areas in order to provide pragmatic solutions.
- Evaluating and managing the implementation of tax legislative change on the business.
- Review of the tax implications of new product proposals and providing tax advice to the front office.
- Assisting the Head of Tax on strategic projects such as acquisitions or restructuring.
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of corporate tax, transfer pricing principles and practical experience of applying methods.
- Sound tax technical knowledge and ability to translate this into pragmatic solutions for the organisation.
Competitive salary, bonus and other benefits.