A FTSE listed retailer with a reputable brand are looking to bring in an interim Tax Manager for 4 months in their Head Office in Central London. This person will be an integral part of the tax team and ensure that the Group complies with its statutory tax and financial reporting obligations.
Day to day you will be responsible for but not limited for;
- Compliance with the Group's UK corporation tax obligations (e.g review of tax returns, calculation of quarterly instalment payments.)
- Management of advisers in relation to tax provisions and disclosures for inclusion in the Group's statutory accounts.
- Preparation of tax provisions in management accounts and budgets.
- Transfer pricing compliance.
- Monitoring and managing tax risks in the overseas group.
- Additional ad-hoc projects.
If you are available swiftly and a qualified tax accountant then please do not hesitate to apply below.