Remote working Corporate Tax Compliance (Full Time or Part Time)
£400-500 per day
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and home working? Are you a UK Corporate Tax professional with experience in the review of corporate tax returns and tax accounting packs?
We are currently recruiting for several corporate tax compliance manager opportunities, to work remotely on contract. You will manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for your clients.
These roles can start anytime from now through to September and will be for a minimum 6 month period. There is also a high potential of extension.
What will you be doing?
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Liaison with the data management team on the approach to data collection for your clients.
- Review and submission of tax accounting schedules
- Review and ultimate submission of corporation tax returns
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
What you will need?
- Ideally ACA and/ or CTA qualified; other accounting/ tax qualifications will be considered
- Proven experience in the review and management of corporate tax compliance and tax accounting
- In-house experience whether Financial Services or Commerce & Industry
- UK Corporate Tax