Our market-leading client is looking to compliment the team by hiring a Tax Manager in Dublin, Ireland.
Working with an array of FS clients, some of the key elements in the Tax Manager role include:
- Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Managing budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Bring knowledge, innovation, and insight to create value for clients.
- Promote risk management and compliance procedures.
To be considered for this Tax Manager FS role, your profile should consist of:
- Likely around 4- 5 years dedicated experience in FS or Banking Tax consulting or perhaps industry experience.
- AITI/CTA Qualified (or qualified by experience) along with a strong academic record.
- A proven history of managing multiple client assignments.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
In return there is a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits, and great bonus potential for high achievers.