Working with one of the large Venture Capitalist that partner with FinTech, Media, and Sports industries. With a portfolio of sales increasing up to £300 million, the team are looking too expand and bring in a new Tax Manager.
The tax function gets involved with businesses from a very early stage to provide advice on structuring and fundraising, and then supports them as they grow to scale, providing a variety of compliance and advisory services tailored to support the specific needs of each business.
This position will be based in London, in a close knit team as part of a busy, wider investment and venture building support function.
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns.
- Assisting the Head of Tax with projects including TP, structuring and general advisory tasks.
- Advising portfolio finance teams on a range of tax and accounting queries.
- Managing the work of a junior accountant to support the above activities.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of preparing Corporation Tax returns.
- A passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Keen attitude to learn, develop and gain exposure towards the wider array of tax.
Please apply and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon.