A World Leader in their field, this multinational technology firm is seeking a Tax Manager for their UK finance function.
- UK tax compliance for all business units including corporate tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing, R&D tax credits and capital allowances.
- International tax compliance – manage overseas entities’ compliance, ensuring all returns are filed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be a key driver for innovative tax projects.
- Play a significant role in business strategy and get involved with commercial structuring in relation to tax implications.
- Get involved with M&A a re-financing work.
The candidate will have 3-5 years tax experience, predominantly UK focused, with a real drive to push projects forward. International tax experience is very much preferred as this will become quite a large element of the role. The candidate must be CTA or ACA/CA Qualified from a Top 10 or Big 4 firm.