The Tax team is responsible for all taxation matters relating to the Group, covering Corporation Tax, VAT, transactional taxes and AEOI. Working closely with the business and Risk Management department both in London and their overseas HQ.
- Preparation and submission of UK corporate tax return.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly tax numbers for UK statutory accounting (UK GAAP).
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly and quarterly VAT returns to HMRC and an International authority.
- Supporting the Head of Tax on various tax work-streams (transfer pricing, AEOI, transactional taxes, SAO, DAC6).
- Assisting the Head of Tax on New Product reviews.
- Assisting the Head of Indirect Taxes on VAT related projects.
- Assisting the Head of Tax with various R&D claims.
- Experience preparing UK Corporation Tax computations and returns.
- Recent experience of using tax accounting systems.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA etc.).
- The drive to get involved in the wider array of Group Tax including New Products, Transactions, TP, Bank Levy, R&D etc. (Prior experience an advantage but not a necessity).
Please do apply and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon.