Up to £75,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to work for a global recognised brand?
What is great about this role?
- Outsourced compliance ensuring focus on group taxes, local and global projects
- Flexible working options
- Broad role covering direct & indirect taxes, R&D, M&A and transfer pricing
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing corporate tax compliance
- Leading on UK Group tax accounting & reporting
- Lead, manage and provide advice on VAT issues
- Projects including R&D, M&A, transfer pricing, WHT and more
What do the team think?
"Working with great people, good structure and work-life balance"
"Excellent working environment that provides great training and development opportunities"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK corporate tax experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.