An instantly recognisable business, based in Crawley is looking to appoint a tax manager. This corporate tax focused role will see you joining a small collaborative team in the group’s head office, offering exposure to all manner of taxes (both UK and international). This is a replacement position for someone who has recently been promoted proving the organisations ability and desire to promote from within.
- Take control of the group’s tax compliance in a review capacity. This role does not require preparation of returns.
- Management and forecasting of the group’s ETR
- Tax reporting under IFRS at half-year and full-year end (no quarterly reporting)
- Oversight of all international tax compliance for multiple business units, acting as point of contact for international advisers and authorities
- A sizable amount of project work (M&A, TP, patent box, R&D etc.)
- Qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent with PQE either in industry or top tier practice, with up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- A technical and proactive approach to project management
- Tax reporting experience under IFRS and US GAAP would be beneficial
- A good communicator, able to work in a highly collaborative and social team