A rapidly expanding global media group are looking to hire a Tax Manager in their London or regional office. This is a newly created role due to the constantly evolving tax function. This corporate tax focused role will see you joining a small collaborative team in the group’s head office, offering exposure to all manner of taxes (both UK and international).
The company is well known for having some of the best staff retention in the sector, often promoting internally to the senior finance roles. It can’t be stressed enough how much is currently going on with the business’ international expansion.
- Management of the outsourced tax compliance and provisioning process, liaising closely with HMRC and the Big 4 advisors
- Identify areas for improvement over the tax compliance cycle
- Tax reporting under US GAAP
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with at least 2-3 years PQE
- Proven knowledge of corporate tax for UK and EMEA
- Confidence and an adaptable nature, excellent project management skills