This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or an experienced candidate. This is a newly created role reporting directly to the Global Head of Tax. This role will suit a candidate that is looking to broaden their tax experience in a commercial environment.
Your principle role responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with external advisors on UK and International tax compliance, including CFC, DTR and transfer pricing.
- Calculating the tax figures for inclusion in the statutory accounts and end of year reporting.
- Calculating quarterly tax instalment payments due.
- Assisting Head of Tax with SAO compliance.
- Working with Head of Tax and other Directors of Finance with tax planning and forecasting.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and EC Sales Lists.
- Preparation of ERS returns and supporting the wider business on employment tax matters.
- Ability to transition to digital tax technologies and solutions.
- Supporting the Head of Tax with UK and International tax planning, which could include restructuring, reorganisation, new commercial contracts and cross-border tax matters.
- Liaising with the wider business on ad hoc day-to-day queries.
- Liaising with HMRC, internal and other external stakeholders.