Up to £80,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role with remote working?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to take ownership of a tax function?
What is great about this role?
- Leading and taking ownership of the tax function for Europe
- Flexible hours and remote working as a core of the company culture
- Broad role covering direct & indirect taxes, M&A and transfer pricing
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing corporate tax and VAT compliance
- Leading on UK tax accounting & reporting
- Identify risk and improve efficiencies
- Projects including M&A, transfer pricing, WHT and more
What do the team think?
"An agile and flexible business where I feel like a trusted and valued employee"
"Collaborative culture, lots of home working, committed staff, steadily growing"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Direct & indirect tax experience with a multinational business
- Great attention to detail, autonomous and proactive
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.