The role is leading a great quality team of Tax professionals. Working closely with the partners and clients.
Our Client are a market leading Chartered Accountancy. They lead from the front with their customer service, people and accountancy systems and software.
The key Responsibilities for this Tax Manager based in Swindon are:
- Preparation of personal & partnership tax returns
- Review of Personal and Partnership tax returns
- Communicating with clients on the phone and or face to face and deal with any issues that may arise
- Develop a portfolio of clients
To be considered for this Tax Manager role based in Swindon you will have:
- Recent and relevant UK Tax knowledge and experience is essential
- ATT qualification advantageous
- Excellent phone communication
- Client Management Experience
- Previous man management experience would be very advantageous
Very competitive salary up to £50,000
Comprehensive benefits package
Supportive office environment