A highly successful, Top 20 Accountancy Firm is recruiting for Tax Manager to join the team at its office in Reading.
Our client is looking to set up skype interviews whilst we are social distancing- get ahead of the pack and consider your options now!
As the Tax Manager you will be reporting into the Tax Director and be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients and look after the corporate tax service for some large companies.
- Managing the tax team activities and workload
- Preparation and review of large company tax computations, with the support of the junior team
- Reviewing the work of trainee accountants and offering advice and guidance where appropriate
- Tax planning work; predominantly corporate, although some personal tax work will be available depending on appetite and experience
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule in a call to discuss.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.