A highly successful, Top 20 Accountancy Firm is recruiting for Tax Manager to join the team at its office in Reading.
Our client is looking to set up skype interviews whilst we are social distancing- get ahead of the pack and consider your options now!
As the Tax Manager you will be reporting into the Tax Director and be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients and look after the corporate tax service for some large companies.
- Managing the tax team activities and workload
- Preparation and review of large company tax computations, with the support of the junior team
- Reviewing the work of trainee accountants and offering advice and guidance where appropriate
- Tax planning work; predominantly corporate, although some personal tax work will be available depending on appetite and experience
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule in a call to discuss.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.