Reporting to a Senior Manager and supporting the wider tax team with the management of outsourced tax compliance, and with tax advisory.
Privately held real estate company with presence in over 200 cities across over 20 countries.
Directly reporting to one of two Senior Tax Managers but supporting both and the wider tax team, the Tax Manager role is 50:50 Advisory:Compliance (compliance management - as compliance is outsourced). The role will entail structuring and planning, including international tax planning.
The successful Tax Manager must be:
- Fully qualified CTA/ACA
- Experienced in real estate tax matters such as SDLT, non-resident landlord regime, CIS, ATED
- Keen to learn and develop
The appropriate level of applicant will be at Manager level, or recently promoted to Manager level.
On offer for the Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager:
- £65,000-75,000 (salary dependent on experience level) + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Development - significant potential for development and growth, the business has an internal promotion culture
- Breadth of exposure in your role with the opportunity to develop your career with support from a highly skilled the tax team
- Opportunity to move into other commercial areas of the business too outside of tax