A PE backed Real Estate group who have experienced significant growth are looking for a Tax Manager, Projects to join an expanding team in a newly created position. After several strategic acquisitions, this company are looking to build their in-house capability and will provide you with an opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and will develop a broad skill set.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, this Tax Manager will play a key role in this growing team and be involved in advisory/transactions/special projects amongst other responsibilities.
- Assist and advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as:
- corporate or property acquisitions
- intragroup lease structuring
- corporate restructuring
- bank refinancing
- Work with advisors, Head of Tax, Senior Tax Manager and the wider business
- Developing tax forecast and reporting models to help inform good business decisions
- Help to ensure business policies and processes keep pace with changes in operations
- Flexible attitude and willing to be involved in a range of projects
- Fully qualified CTA/ACA
- Experience of Real estate transactions
- Wider real estate tax experience
- Experience of tax forecasting
- A high degree of computer literacy, with strong Excel spread sheet skills