You will play a key role in providing high quality tax advice on M&A transactions, and ensuring that the outsourced compliance and reporting process runs smoothly.
You will be part of a three person tax team, sitting within the wider finance team and will report directly into the Senior Tax Manager and Tax Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Tax due diligence and tax structuring of real estate and corporate transactions
- Real estate fund structuring. Predominantly across UK and Europe
- Tax planning, strategy and risk management
- Managing the outsourced tax compliance process, ensuring timely filing of tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly tax provision/reporting working closely with the finance team.
- Communicating tax risks and tax strategies to senior management
- Providing tax advice and support to finance, legal and deals teams
- Overseeing global transfer pricing policies
- Making sure that processes and controls are in place to produce accurate tax reporting, identifying and implementing finance and tax process improvements
- Manage tax-led reporting e.g. Country by Country reporting
You will ideally come from a deals background, and if you have real estate experience that would be advantageous. Please apply ASAP to be considered.