This business is looking for a Tax Manager with established and recognisable experience who can lead on & manage various aspects of our international corporate tax compliance & reporting process.
The Tax Manager's role is primarily a compliance role focusing on international corporate income tax compliance (broadly across EMEA), including US GAAP provision support to the Group Tax team & oversight of international corporate tax filings. The role will also involve developing a central resource in respect of WHT compliance. The role will also involve supporting the team in responding to ad‐hoc tax queries from the business, including business contract review & operational tax advice.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage/oversee the international tax provision and tax compliance process, including review of international tax returns/provision workings and enhancing support files.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Identify and mitigate tax compliance risks.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Be responsive to various and diverse requests in a fast‐moving, international environment.
Knowledge and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of international tax accounting & tax compliance
- Strong international experience including: transfer pricing, withholding tax and BEPS related issues
- US GAAP experience
- Operational experience of WHT