A global US listed technology corporation is looking to hire an EMEA Tax Manager as they look to streamline their tax function. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious candidate looking for that step up, or someone with proven experience at a listed organisation to further develop within one of the world’s strongest tax teams.
This is a development role, with the opportunity to cover all foreign markets, not solely EMEA. The successful candidate will work very closely with key decision makers within the team, and interact extensively with wider finance.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Review of outsourced EMEA tax compliance and raising of concerns where necessary
- Manage month-end/year-end close process incl. current & deferred tax balances, ETC analysis and US GAAP reporting
- Liaising with Big 4 on end to end local tax provisioning
- Work with Big 4 on the end to end tax return process ensuring accurate and timely submission. NOT preparation of returns
- Work closely with the tax accounting team in the U
- Tax or accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
- Experience within a large multinational
- Comfortable with a Tax Accounting, reporting & compliance focused vacancy
- Ability to meet tight deadlines by prioritising tasks within financial reporting
- Strong working relationships with members of the group across all levels of the business.