My client is a global telecommunications group headquartered in the UK. They are currently hiring for a Tax Reporting Manager to take responsibility for the Group's internal and external tax reporting.
- Group tax reporting, you will be accountable for the integrity and accuracy of all tax numbers within the group.
- Preparation of the Group's country by country tax report to the senior leadership team and managing tax numbers in line with a detailed budget and long range plan will be part of your day to day.
- You will be the expert on all tax accounting issues as they affect the internal and external tax reporting function.
- Be the key point of contact for Group Tax Director & Investor relations team - managing tax audit work of PwC, S404 Sarbanes-Oxley controls with maximum accuracy and efficiency
- Brief and discuss the tax results with the Group Tax Director.
- Provide clear guidance to tax reporting team, working with business teams across the group to ensure that reported tax numbers are appropriately compiled, understood and reviewed for external publication.
- Be responsible for maintaining the systems and processes which support the tax reporting process and tax numbers.
- Be responsible for day to day management of the work and activities of the advisors in the team.
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) or Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven experience of accounting and technical tax gained in a complex multinational organisation
- Experience in presenting to members of the senior leadership team and translating that information as required
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth directly on 02074294404.