A multinational Telecoms organisaton is looking to recruit a Tax Reporting Manager for their Reading office to support the Senior Manager with their reporting obligations.
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a demonstrable proficiency in tax reporting and accounting under IFRS and US GAAP, CTA is desirable but not essential.
You will have experience in the tax reporting of a multinational company in-house of preparing and reviewing tax provisions. This role will report to the Senior Tax Manager
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager in managing the quarterly and yearly tax reporting for the group
- Preparing the tax accruals for the group reporting
- Tax provisioning for group reporting and group financial statements
- Preparing tax disclosures for statutory accounts
- Documentation and quantification of uncertain tax positions
- Preparing return to provision analysis
- Managing the accounting for income taxes for the group
- Reviewing and analysing the tax balances on the ledgers
- Liaising with auditors
- Have demonstrable experience of tax reporting and accounting- international exposure is desirable.
- Strong accounting skills with a full understanding of deferred tax and current taxation for multinational groups.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Be a natural problem solver, analytical and extremely organised
- Able to deal with ambiguity, imprecise or incomplete data, and other people's time constraints in requesting information
- Results focused, able to consistently deliver to a high standard
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Able to manage own workload independently while being part of a larger team
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
Salary will be circa £70,000 + a car allowance + bonus + bens.