A global technology group with a strong presence within Western Europe are searching for a Tax Reporting Manager to take control of tax reporting on an international scale. This will largely be a project management position which will require someone with strong communication skills, along with an interest in utilizing new technology to manage the tax reporting process and the Group’s tax risk.
The business is a US-headquartered technology provider who are on the cutting edge of cloud solutions. This will be the fourth hire within the UK tax function and will have one direct report. This is role will be two to three days in the office (Reading) depending on personal preference.
- Manage the tax reporting process for EMEA jurisdictions, working with third-party advisors and localised tax authorities to ensure tax reporting requirements are met in a timely fashion
- Manage the preparation of tax disclosures for the stat accounts
- Assess new software solutions to digitalise the group’s tax reporting process
- High-level data analysis to monitor uncertain tax positions, whilst also analysing tax balances on the GL
- Manage the Corporate Tax Accountant who is responsible for the preparation of tax returns as well as data gathering
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with proven experience of international tax reporting
- Strong project management and communication skills, good at problem solving and pulling moving parts into the same direction.
- A good understanding of deferred tax accounting and the current international tax landscape