Tax Restructuring Assistant Manager Big 4 London
up to £55,000 + bonus + flexible working
Are you newly qualified ACA and/or CTA looking for your next step?
I'm working with the market leading M&A Tax Restructuring team who are rapidly expanding due to significant growth in revenue.
What does the role entail?
Focus on business rescue, turnaround, managed exit and beyond. This team work hard to get the best results for companies and creditors on high-profile, big-ticket transactions. They also focus on advising credit and wider private equity funds and lenders and corporates on debt restructurings.
You do not need to have previous experience within this area but a desire to want to develop your skills within the restructuring tax space.
What are they looking for?
This team are looking to recruit at Assistant Manager level within the London office.
- UK and/or international corporate tax experience, ideally with some M&A Tax experience but this is not essential
- Desire to want to work in a transactional team and develop skillset within this area
- The ability to exercise judgement and apply commercial thinking in making client recommendations
- You will need to be a confident outgoing candidate who is comfortable dealing with all levels within a business
- Ideally CTA or ACA qualified but not essential
Why join this team?
- Extremely fast-growing team with HUGE opportunity for progression and development
- progression is incredible - seeing double promotions happen ALL the time.
- Projects are shorter than ones worked on by the core M&A tax team - quicker turnaround so less crazy hours on a consistent basis.
- PURPOSE - they are helping businesses who are in trouble and working with owners who are losing their business and saving them money.
- Maintain an excellent technical ability as the work is very technical.
- Lots of mentoring and working directly with Partners and Directors everyday
- Interesting work
- Client facing
- Great team environment & family feel culture
To discuss this further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.