Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic new position for a Tax Semi-Senior to join the team.
The firm are growing at a rapid rate, and the position must be filled by an individual who is driven and has the passion to work as part of a dynamic team.
The position offers opportunity to work with a large allocation of personal and corporate tax clients, to gain experience and enhance your technical ability.
We have a number of high-profile clients who require specific advice (in complete confidentiality) on seafarer deductions, residency and entertainment specific reliefs, such as theatre tax credits.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of personal and corporation tax returns
- Tax compliance and advice for overseas clients
- Offering tax planning advice to clients
- Conducting technical research
- Processing client and HMRC correspondence
- Supporting other areas within the team
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly Excel
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role in an accountancy firm
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CCH