I am working with a 2 Partner General Practice firm based in Central London. They are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team. Due to the small team, you will have exposure to more varied tax work, and will work closely alongside the Tax Partner. This is a rare opportunity to join this excellent firm in an interesting role.
- Client facing role
- Preparing Personal Tax returns
- Assisting with the general private client issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communication and correspondance with HMRC
- Knowledge of ATED Returns and relief claims; Non Resident Landlords accounts and Tax Returns and basic VAT.
- Have a minimum of 10 years Practice environment experience
- Be ATT Qualified
- Have good working knowldge of CCH and Microft Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.